20 Jan Scaling Marketing and Lead Generation
Lead generation can be central to your success, as it helps you find people who are interested in the products, services, and solutions your business provides, and who become your future customers.
This is why, of all the wide range of marketing metrics businesses can use to determine their success, 67% of businesses use lead generation as the single metric to determine the success of their marketing programs. Your lead generation is your connection to your new customers and sales, for growing your business.
Gain the benefits of successful lead generation for your business.
- Grow your market. With effective lead generation you can connect with people who are interested in your services, whom you didn’t know before. As prospects fill in a form to learn more about your services, you have an opportunity to nurture those leads into becoming customers.
- Generate more business opportunities. This is often why lead generation is closely associated with demand generation – as you raise awareness of your business, you gain insight into where there is growing demand for your services.
- Expand your following. Content marketing can be a great way of sharing valuable resources for your community, and thus growing your business community and your social following.
- Scaling your business. With a steady flow of leads, contacts who are interested in your business, you can engage with warm prospects who would like to do business with you, and grow further with marketing automation growing your business to the next level for you.
Start Now with Your Complimentary Ei Resources Bundle — It’s Free
Bring your ideas to life with your Ei Center.
- Benefit from free resources to grow your business, customer engagement, and revenue.
- Access solutions to shorten your sales cycles, and scale your business with marketing automation.
- Grow your business with insights from your personal weekly executive report, showing you how your business is performing, the progress you are achieving, and opportunities to grow your business.
Discover More Ei.Center Insights
To become a successful entrepreneur there are key skills that your Ei.Center helps you develop to successfully grow your business. These skills will help you develop and build the business you envision, and attract and lead your team to scale your success.
Your community is one of the most important elements of your business. Indeed, as your community are your customers, the reason your business exists is to provide the best possible experience for them. Growing your community and membership programs enables you to ensure they have the best experience.
Your sales funnel helps to guide your website visitors to become your customers. While sometimes it might seem as simple as a customer clicking a purchase button on your website, there are often a few phases your visitors go through to get there, such as awareness (discovering your business), interest (learning about your solution), decision (determining that your business is the right one for them) and action (becoming your customer) — and your sales funnel helps to optimize and streamline the experience all along the way.
Your website is often the gateway to your business. While educating your visitors and customers, it creates a very important impression of your business for people who are interested in your services. It can be vital to the success of your business growth, helping you reach and grow your market, increase sales and reduce costs.
To help your business grow, you need to get projects successfully out the door. Project management is how you turn your vision into reality. Project management helps you complete your business projects more efficiently, and efficiency is so important for your business.
Optimize your growth with real-time intelligence. Your market can change quickly and having visibility into these trends can enable you to make the adjustments needed for continuing to grow your success.
Great design and brand management can have a powerful effect on your success in marketing your business. It can help you build a great first impression with your customers, develop trust and confidence in your business, boost your search engine optimization (SEO) with effective web design, grow your conversions and sales, and more.
Of all the reasons why new businesses struggle, 70% of businesses fail due to poor market research, but it doesn’t have to be that way. Market research can provide the insights you need for your business to succeed. Businesses using market research have achieved 69% faster growth and 45% greater productivity.